Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The New Year

Well the new year has started out pretty darn good!  Tanner and I have been having some great cuddle time watching our favorite morning show Good Morning America and then switching over right at 9:30 so he can hear the theme song to his show Dinosaur Train (which he watches a whole whopping 3 minutes of)!  We have been doing a lot of baking and cooking. Our latest endeavor was red velvet cake balls. Yummy, but now this mama needs to make a trip to Jared to get her ring cleaned! Red velvet stuck in diamonds looks pretty tacky.  The weather has been so nice and that is definitely helping with the working out goal I set. We've done really good so far and need to keep it up with all the baking we have been doing :)  Sadly, we have also been hit with a case of the lonely's (don't know how to spell my made up word).  Our good friends are on vacation and soon my mommy friend will be starting work. I'm happy for her, but will miss our let our kids beat each other up so they have a good nap days! I'm sure we will find something to pass the time (other than cleaning) and I am happy to announce that this mama is officially looking for a part time job! Don't know what I want to do yet, but I am excited to start looking!

One a different note, I am so excited and nervous for tomorrow! January 5th has been really good to me and I need the good luck to rub off tomorrow! Five years ago tomorrow Morgan and I had our very first date. First of many amazing days over the past five years! Tomorrow is also a very important day for our future! I have a phone consultation with an amazing doctor in Chicago who may be able to help me carry another baby to term with a procedure called a TAC.  He is one of the best and I really, really want him to do this surgery! This surgery is my hope and could give me a shot at having a safe, full term pregnancy in the future! I pray that insurance cooperates and that Morgan and I can soon have a less stressful pregnancy than we had with the little man!  Think good thoughts for us please!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am going to miss you too! I think I may miss you and Tanner more than Braylon :( We will still do lots I promise! Let me know how tomorrow goes. I will keep you in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny! We will definitely have to catch up on the weekends, especially if our better halves are driving us nuts (and I'm not talking about the babies lol)! I will for sure let you know how tomorrow goes!

    ReplyDelete