Friday, April 29, 2011

Where did the time go?

Tanner just celebrated being in this world for 9 whole months! Let me just say that this has been the best 9 months of my life! I am so in love with my little boy and the love grows more and more each day! We had his 9 month check up yesterday and found out that our little man is actually kind of little! I though my kid was huge, but not according to the growth chart! He is 18.8lbs(25%), 27 3/4in (25%), and his head measures 46cm (75%)!  Doctor said it's nothing to worry about and it is because he is more active and burns more calories! If you saw the boys muffin top you would think he weighed A LOT more!
Celebrating 9 months with a picnic at the Biopark!


Well here are some of the things Tanner is up to at 9 months:
*Loves, loves, loves his favorite dog Otis! Likes the others, but Otis is his buddy!
*Is a Grandpa's boy! When Grandpa comes in he wants nothing to do with anyone else, including me!
*Finally has a tooth and is working on another one!
*Loves to have a midnight snack, and then a 2am snack, and sometimes a 5am snack! Hoping this will not be a habit for the next 15 years!
*Hates his crib and has discovered that sleeping next to mommy is pretty darn cool! (for him, momma not so much!)
*His favorite toys are an old vitamin bottle and a wooden spoon! He could care less about his "real expensive" toys! He'll be easy to shop for on his bday- toilet paper rolls, boxes, spoons lol!
*Loves to scream (very high pitched) when he is excited!!!!
*Loves going on car rides with daddy!
*Loves making new friends! He loves kids!
*Decided that baby food is gross and wants what mommy and daddy are eating! So far he loves mac n' cheese, spaghetti noodles, bread, steamed veggies, ice cream (just a little), Kool Aid (thanks to grandma kenny lol)
*tries to crawl, but mostly face plants! He loves to roll places though!
*Is looking whiter and whiter everyday! His hair that was once black is turning golden brown!
*Has his grandma Kenny's side profile!
*Is obsessed with the aquarium! Future fisherman?
*Hates drinking out of bottles, but sure does love mommy's boob! If he only knew his days were numbered!
*laughs hysterically when his daddy tickles him!
*learned to tease Daisy with the reflection his mirror makes on his exersaucer!
*like pulling tails and ears, and tasting the dogs (gross)
*Loves commercials especially the NAU (One day, One night, Saturday's alright one)
Loving the fish!

Tan's new bff! Don't tell Otis!

Sharing toys with Otis!

Favorite toys!

I guess this is pretty cool, but where's my spoon!

It seems like Tanner changes everyday! He is growing so fast and is turning out to be one amazing little guy! Morgan and I are so blessed to have him in our lives (long nights and all)! Being a mommy is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I have to thank God for allowing me to Tanner's mommy!

Happy 9 months my love! 

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! I am surprised at his stats...I guess we'll see how Audrey's goes on the 31st. I feel like she is gaining weight fast. We'll need to play date to the aquarium once school is out!

    ReplyDelete