Friday, April 22, 2011

Blowouts and Tantrums

So this has been one interesting week in the Dean household! First off, Tanner has discovered his voice. His very loud, ear piercing voice! He loves to shriek at the top of his lungs, but luckily for me these are happy shrieks. He has also learned to throw terrible tantrums though when he doesn't get his way! If he drops a toy all hell breaks loose, and if mommy says no, the world ends! We are working on sharing and realizing that if something is taken away, it's not gone forever! I have my work cut out for me! I really want him to start "sharing" and stop throwing hissy fits before his new cousin is born! I think I have a brat on my hands, but at least he is a cute brat! The tantrum illustrated in the following picture is my fault though. I found out I was having a niece and decided to make some girl bows. Doing this got me thinking of what my (hopefully) future daughter would look like. In case I don't get the chance to have a girl, I decided to see what Tanner would look like if he was a "Madeline" (what we would've named him if he was a girl)!
Sheesh, and you wonder why everyone asks if I'm a girl! Not cool mommy!

In other news, Tan has become a blow out machine and I wish I was talking about bubbles. I have never done this much laundry in my life! I thought the days of poop covered backs and figuring out how to get a onesie off without getting poop in his hair were over, WRONG! At first I thought it was because I bought cheapie diapers so I went and got good old Pampers. Nope. Same outcome! Oh, and my kid is gross and doesn't mind sitting in his own feces so picking him up out of his stroller is always an adventure for mommy! His Grammie got one the other day so now she finally sympathizes with me! I think it's due to his ever expanding diet because this kid will eat any and everything you set in front of him! I just really hope he let's daddy in on all the fun this weekend (just not in his Easter outfit)!

No comments:

Post a Comment