Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My Surprise

Tanner and I had a very busy day of picnicing in the park, playing in the park, walking with our friend Anissa, and shopping at Wally World. In the midst of all of this excitment, Tanner decided he was too cool to take a nap. This meant for a long day for mommy.  When Daddy got home today he decided to give me a much needed mental health break.  One of thier favorite things to do together is drive out to the mesa and look for "gunk" aka junk.  They off road and the bumpy road usually puts Tanner to sleep in mere seconds!  While they were gone I was able to actually get through a Jillian Michaels workout and cook dinner!! I was just finishing up dinner when I heard the garage door open and Tanner yelling "Mama". When I opened the door Tanner met me with a handful of "flowers" which were actually weeds, but really pretty weeds! It melted my heart and almost made me cry! He is learning early the key to a ladies heart!
Blurry phone picture, but still melts my heart!

The best bouquet of flowers I've ever gotten!

No comments:

Post a Comment