Friday, March 30, 2012

Outside Kinda Guy

Tanner has loved being outside from the time he was born. He had colic really bad the first four months and the only thing that would semi calm him was to be outside. No surprise his first real word was tree! Well the weather has been gorgeous here lately so we have been spending most of our time outside. We run every morning then feed the ducks and play at the park (and that right there explains why I already have a stinkin farmers tan in March! Tanning easily is not all it's cracked up to be). Then we usually go visit grandma and have lunch with her. When we get home Tanner and I head out back and play in the back yard. Some friends of ours gave us their kids old sand table that they outgrew and Tanner has loved it so far. He fills up his dump truck, pours our gravel in the grass, pours sand in the dog water and pretty much anything else a wild 20 month old can think of.

Hmmmm. . . what else can I get into?


Last week I started cleaning out our flower beds, pulling dead plants and such and working the soil. Tanner thought this looked like great fun and I found him trying to pull my flowers that come back every year! Monkey see monkey do I guess and I don't think my flowers are going to fare very well this year with "Sir Pull it Out"!
I'm not pulling out your flowers! Promise!
I love being outside and so does Morgan so it's really nice to have a child who loves it as well! I think many backyard BBQ's with friends are in order this summer and hopefully teaching Tanner the difference between flowers and weeds!

No comments:

Post a Comment