Friday, October 7, 2011

Just An Ordinary Friday Night

So tonight was pure comedy in the Dean household!  Tanner had mac n' cheese, well actually the floor got most of it which the doggies loved! After dinner we decided to catch up on our favortie show Modern Family and spend some good old time in front of the television.  As I was nagging politely asking my husband to stop leaving his beer cans on the floor because I am sick of stains that can't be blamed on the dogs or Tanner, my sweet little, daddy's wingman ever so cleverly picks up daddy's almost full beer and launches it at me! And you know what was even nicer of him, he waited until after I had already showered, sweet kid, NOT! As daddy is in hysterics, I notice that Tanner reeks of poo (his third one of the day by the way) so undress him as daddy is filling the tub. As we are walking to the bathroom I feel a very warm sensation running down my stomach, much warmer than the huge beer spill I have on my leg! Yup, Tanner decided to add insult to injury and pee on his already beer smelling mommy! Daddy thought that was so hysterical that he almost fell in the tub (had I been closer I would've kicked his butt in there)!  So that's the start to our weekend, hope everyone's is as laughter filled and "fun" as ours!
our new lovely stain thanks to good old Coors Light

Thanks Tanner, I was a little cold anyway!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog (DUH!!), so I've awarded you with The Versatile Blogger Award! Check it out at cavinderfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete