Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy 2nd Anniversary!

Two years ago today was one of the best days of my life! Although our outside wedding had to be moved indoors because of extreme cold, it couldn't have been more perfect!  We had such a wonderful time with family and friends and each of us got to spend a perfect moment with the grandparents we soon lost.  All in all it was a day filled with fun, laughter, happy tears, food, great music, family and friends! I still can't believe that it was two years ago.  We have had so many changes in those two years, but the best changes anyone can ask for! I love my life and my family and am truly happy and blessed! I need to remember to thank God everyday for this life!

Some pics from the big day!



Here's to many more years of happiness, love, and hopefully more adorable babies! I love you Morgan and thank you for making me so happy and being an amazing husband and father. You work so hard for our family and I know I don't thank you enough for all of your sacrifices that you make so I can be the kind of mother that I want to be. I love and appreciate you everyday of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment