Sunday, June 5, 2011

Summer Fun

Well we have had a very adventerous week! Tanner is a lot like me, hates being home! We are always on the move and going on many adventures! This has been the first week that we haven't had tornado like winds here in the Land of Enchantment, so we decided to make the most of it (or tried cause our air was polluted with smoke from the AZ fire).
Well to start our week, Tanner had his final Little Gym class! The babies showed off their skills and received their ribbons (which Tanner tried to eat)! It is amazing to see how much the babies in his class have grown, physically and socially! Of course, I would have THE KID who is distracted by a piece of lint on the wall or every car that would drive by the window (it's karma coming back to bite me for being the impatient teacher and complaining about those kiddos in my class). Above all Tanner had a great time, met some friends, and did things that I would be way to scared to do without his teacher Laurie telling me it was okay!  We had such an awesome experience at Little Gym that we enrolled for the summer!
Land Surfing!

Bubbles!

Up and around

I did it!!!
 The next day we decided to use our handy dandy Zoo pass and check out the ABQ Bio Park! This is by far Tanner's favorite place on Earth! He loves fish and will sit in front of the aquarium for hours if we let him! We took my mother in law and sis in law along on this adventure and we had a blast! Tanner met his fish twin, a fish with the same toothy smile as my kid! Then we got to see a ton of butterflies in the Butterfly Pavilion! I'm not sure if Tanner saw them, but he sure did love eating his sunblock bottle! All in all our week was wonderful! I have so much fun seeing the world through Tanner's eyes! I love that we have this time to spend with one another because he will only be this small for such a short time! Can't wait to see what adventures we will have in the coming weeks!

Tanner's fish twin!

Mommy, Tanner, and Grandma Kenny

Mommy and Tanner

1 comment:

  1. So fun!!! Tanner is lucky to have a mom who takes him on so many adventures!

    ReplyDelete