Sunday, June 19, 2011

Where Have We Been?

Well blogging has definitely taken a back burner lately because of all of the fun and not so fun adventures we have encountered in the month of June! It seems like something is always breaking when you own an older home, but thankfully I have a very handy husband and hopefully our bad luck with the house is almost over!

On a high note, Tanner and I have been having a wonderful summer thus far! Tanner is a very wild active kid who loves being out and about, a lot like his mama! Now that it's summer we have more people to hang around with (most of my friends are teachers and are FINALLY off). We have made some new mommy and baby  friends and are both loving it! I love being able to have conversations with people older than 10 months and Tanner is loving bullying playing with new friends! It is really nice getting out and seeing the world through Tanner's eyes! The following pictures will give you a glimpse of our summer so far! Enjoy!
first driving lesson from daddy!

Nothing like kicking back with a good book!

getting ready to smack poor Braylon with the hat he just stole from him! I so have the chunky bully kid of the bunch!

Been teaching Tan body parts and he learned "head", but likes to put things, especially food up there (pinto bean head)

I'm smart, and dirty!

finger painting fun!

cleaning up, not so fun!

after helping (or trying to kill me) brush my teeth everyday I thought it was time for him to get his own! He loves brushing his crazy vampire teeth!  

Well that's all for now! Hopefully blogging will come easier after our house is back in order! Off to another pool adventure tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment