Thursday, February 9, 2012

Earning My Keep

Tanner loves "helping" around the house and recently thought that cleaning up dog poop (from 3 massive poop machine dogs) looked like the best thing ever. When I was pregnant Morgan's big aha moment came when he announced that our child would be trained to pick up dog poop and he would never have to do it again. I was thinking about age 5 or 6, but 18 months sounds pretty good too! Yesterday we spent some time outside (outside seems to cure terrible two like tantrums) when Tanner discovered the poop shovel and rake. He was drawn to it and looked so darn cute trying to manuver it!  A photo session followed and screams not to step in poop! He did pretty good for his first time, but I still think we are going to leave the poop cleaning to daddy! Can't take away all his fun can we?! 

The look on his face look like torture, not fun, but I assure you this was his idea!

I got this!

Take that caca!

This is our weeping cherry willow we planted when we found out were pregnant! Tanner's tree!

The cutest reason for all the poop in our yard! She's lucky she is ridiculously cute!
Now if I could only teach my son to vacuum, do dishes, and fold laundry, my life would be so much easier! Everything in time I guess!!

No comments:

Post a Comment