Saturday, December 31, 2011

Top 11 in 11

Our year was filled with so much love, happiness, and memories! Here are my top 11 memories of 2011!

11.  My dad fulfilled one of his dreams, going oryx hunting and actually getting one! Seeing him and my brother so excited was amazing!

10. My mom and I got to spend a lot of time together shopping, eating, and just laughing. She helped me so much with Tanner and he loved spending so much time with her!

9.  Tanner and I joined a mommy group over the summer and both made some really great friends! These ladies have been such a godsend and it has been so nice getting out of the house!

8.  Over the summer me and my mommy group friends started running to shed the left over baby weight! We decided to train for a 5k run and in September Brittany and I completed our first competitive run post babies! Times weren't the greatest, but it felt so good!

7. I went back to work for a while teaching 1st grade. At first I hated being away from Tan full time (only for 6 wks), but it showed me that I do miss teaching and that I think I am ready to find a part time job in 2012!

6.  Our family was blessed with a brand new, beautiful baby girl named Gemma Vonn! I am a proud auntie, Morgan a proud uncle, and Tanner loves his baby "Emma".  

5.  My cousin Renee and her Morgan (haha how did we both manage to find guys named Morgan) moved back to NM from Cali and got their own beautiful house! It is so nice having everyone back home!

4. Morgan and I celebrated our 2nd Anniversary in October with an amazing dinner!  He is the best hubby anyone could ask for!

3. We celebrated Tanner's first birthday party in July! He had a blast and LOVED his cake!

2. Tanner started walking and talking and has not stopped or shut up since! I've loved every age, but this is by far my favorite! He's a cool kid!

1. The best part of 2011 was being able to spend every day with these two!  I love my family so much and am so blessed to have them! They are by far the best things that have ever happened to me!

This year will be hard to beat, but I am looking forward to 2012!  Happy New Year everyone! Hope the new year brings you happiness and joy!

2 comments: