Monday, May 23, 2011

I Should Be Skinny. . . (key word "should be")

Let me first say I love, love, love, being a mommy! I loved being pregnant and honestly can't wait until I am once again, but for right now I don't love what pregnancy has done to my body!!!! I am trapped in a body that doesn't belong to me (well actually it does) and I am sick of it! I lost ALL of my baby weight in about 6 weeks and am happy about that, but was left with saggy skin, love handles that I never had, enormous boobs (which I thought would be awesome pre prego, but they are just stinkin annoying and will probably hang to my belly button after I am done breast feeding), stretch marks that aren't fading, and a very poor self image! Oh and to top it all off, I lost the little bit of butt that I had! Way to go body! Flat butted with a muffin top! The one thing that I can't wrap my sausage arms around is the fact that I NEVER stop moving all.day.long! Tanner is at the stage where he wants me to hold him all day and night. The only way I can get anything done is by pushing him around in his little car for hours on end! I never sit down! Then in the evening I take him for a walk around the neighborhood, other nights my hubby watches him and I endure an hour of hell at spin class! I stopped drinking cokes (well kind of) and NOTHING is making my tummy tight again! Jillian Michael's kicks my behind a few times a week and still nada! I have exactly a month and a half to get my swimsuit body back cause the stupid  great mommy that I am decided to enroll Tanner is swim lessons that I have to be a part of! Swim suit shopping today was a nightmare so to drown my sorrows I went to Wendy's and then my mom made biscochitos and I downed about a dozen. So it's back to Jillian Kick Your Ass Michaels for me tonight. .  . ugh!  I am  seriously considering getting knocked up again so I don't have to worry about weight for another 9 months and can be fat and guilt free!
Tanner driving his car all day long! We have about 100,000 miles on this bad boy so far!

1 comment:

  1. Well I would gladly go swim suit shopping with you. I need super extra padding because I now have a 3rd graders chest and I wonder if they come with a tanned body, because I need one of those too. Me: Skinny, tall, albino, no chested lady...but I sure do have a cute baby. Maybe that's all people will look at...the babies. And neglect the ladies holding them!!

    ReplyDelete