Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sleepless in Albuquerque

So the last two weeks have been rough! Tanner has decided that he is too cool for sleep! I first thought that maybe it was due to teething, but sheesh! How long does teething last! Tanner went from sleeping 9-10 hours straight, waking up to eat and going back down for another few hours! Now, he is up every 2-3 hours screaming and the ONLY thing that soothes him is boob! I've tried rocking him, letting him cry (for all of 5 minutes), having Morgan try to soothe him, but he flips out if I don't nurse him! I love the extra time I spend with him while nursing, but I am EXHAUSTED and tend to not be so nice without sleep (my hubby can attest to this). I am at a loss and don't know what else to do! A few moms on my facebook mommies group who have babies around the same age are also going through the same thing. It leads me to believe that it's just the age, but I am hoping this isn't a pattern for too long! I already told Tanner that he now owes me a boob job, along with the tummy tuck, lipo, and laser stretch mark removal. Hope the kid is smart and gets a good job to pay for all of this! All I can say is he is lucky he is so darn cute! I wouldn't put up with this from just anyone!
How could you resist this face!    

No comments:

Post a Comment