Friday, March 25, 2011

Self Esteem

Well today was a huge blow to my self esteem! I spent the morning trying on new clothes at Kohls only to come home with stuff for Tanner! I was looking for some new jeans and an Easter outfit! Didn't find either! Having a baby has really blown the little self esteem that I had!!! I thought I was doing good. I lost all the baby weight really fast, but was left with a body that was nothing like the body I had! Pregnancy has totally changed my body and I have "curves" (that's what we'll call them) in all the wrong places! This was made crystal clear in the dressing room today :( I loved being pregnant cause being chunky was cute, ugh! Plus it doesn't help that your husband just has to make a trip to the bathroom and comes out with a flat belly! Wish it was that easy!

The main problem I have is diet! I am still nursing and am hungry ALL the time! I try to go for healthy options, but sometimes a girl just needs a cheese burger! So to tackle my problem I have decided to sign up for some 5k walks/runs. I am planning on doing the Run for the Zoo and also the March of Dimes walk in May. I also dusted off the Jillian Michaels dvd's that I loath and will hopefully get motivated to do those soon! I'm trying to remember that it took 9 months to look like this and it will take 9 months to take it off, but damn it, 9 months is a month away and I am going to have to take Tanner to the pool at some point this summer yikes! Lipo please!

If only being chunky was this cute on everyone!
My addiction to sweets started early! Tanner and I have the same arm rolls!

Yup, he is my kid right down to the rolls!
Rolls could make a comeback! Looks good on him, not so much on mama!

Embracing the tummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment