Thursday, March 10, 2011

Oh the joys of teething!

Well my poor little man has hit a new milestone. . . TEETHING! It is not fun for either of us!  So far the pearly whites have not made their debut, but I'm thinking it could be any minute! Tanner has been drooling like a faucet lately and has had a bad case of the grumpies! He is fine during the day, but night time rolls around and he is miserable! For about the last week he has decided that sleeping is not high on his priority list and therefore no one else in the house should sleep either. After a few nights of waking up every hour to nurse, I decided to do what everyone told me not to,  I let him sleep in bed with mommy and daddy! Now just as everyone warned me, I am having trouble getting him out! He decided that it's way easier to just roll over and find his best friend (the boob), but when it's dark sometimes he gets my nose or my elbow! So I am officially a human pacifier who gets about 2 whole inches of bed and a beagle curled up next to my butt! Mornings are great though. A few days ago I woke up to Tanner rubbing my face and smiling (the best feeling in the world)! I am hoping that this is just a bump in the road or gums and he will resume his 11 hours of sleeping soon! Teething is not for armatures lol!
Tanner after a dose of tylonel and a long car ride! The most sleep we saw that night!

No comments:

Post a Comment