Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Starting a blog

Well I finally decided to start this blog.  I have been trying to start this since Tanner was born, but with a very needy baby, stuff just doesn't get done!  I'll give you a quick overview of our life the last few months to get everyone caught up!  Last July we welcomed Tanner Sterling into our family!  After a complicated pregnancy and his early arrival, we finally have our miracle baby!  His early birth and time in the NICU made me truly appreciate my son and the miracle God blessed me with!  Tanner is the most amazing thing that has ever happened to us!  I am so happy to be a mom, although it was definitely an adjustment!  After having Tanner, I decided not to return back to work, which was a very hard decision.  I am so thankful that my husband works so hard so that I can stay home and be with our son!  Now Morgan and I are just loving life and learning how to be parents as we go (our poor son)!  I hope everyone enjoys reading about our crazy lives and seeing Tanner grow!


 This is one of our first family pictures taken in October!

No comments:

Post a Comment