Thursday, January 20, 2011

Battle of the Bottle

Well it's offical, Tanner is a pain in the butt!  Tanner has been a very picky eater from the time he was born.  In the NICU the nurses practically had to force feed the kid (actually they did, he got a feeding tube).  When he got home he decided he loved mama's milk, but only from a bottle.  So for five and a half months I pumped for the booger and fed him out of the bottle.  Now all of a sudden the kid "learned" how to breastfeed and has decided he likes his milk fresh of the tap.  I'm excited cause I  hate having to plug myself into a pump every four hours, but now the booger won't drink from a bottle and frankly I am exhausted! It was nice having grandma or my hubby feed him once in a while!I have a feeling just when we get completely comfortable with bfeeding, he will again switch back to only wanting a bottle!  At least I know he is getting enought to eat, the proof is in his thunder thighs, triple chin, cankles, and wrist flaps!  I love my little fatty pants!!!
Tanner showing off his curves with his bff Otis! 

2 comments:

  1. Love your description of Tanner...yay for fatty pants!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! you are so funny, he is a cute little "fatty pants"

    ReplyDelete