Monday, January 24, 2011

Family Rivalry

Anyone who knows me knows that I am a huge sports fan!  I love football, basketball, and especially NASCAR! My husband on the other hand only really likes football, though is getting more into NASCAR every year!  It is very important to me that Tanner likes sports and hopefully plays some in the future!  So it is football season and of course I would marry a man who's team is my teams biggest rival! That's right he is a Packers fan and I LOVE the Bears!  When we found out we were having a baby we immediately started talking trash about which team our little bundle of joy would go for!  For Father's day I got Morgan a Packers onesie and hat for our little guy and a few weeks later I found a cute Bears jersey too!  For the first meeting of our teams Tan wore the Bears jersey and a Packers hat (to be fair of course) but than the rivalry got serious!  Long story short Packers beat my Bears in the NFC Championship and are heading to the Superbowl :(  Tanner will be sporting the Packer green and yellow at least one more time this year and if they do win the Superbowl I will be hearing the trash talking until next season!
Still not convinced he likes the Packers!
I still love the little booger!
All smiles before game :(

No comments:

Post a Comment