Saturday, January 29, 2011

Scared Shitless!!!!!

My heroic, mouse killing, love or my life, Daisylou!
First let me say I want to move or burn down my house and start from scratch! There are two things in this world that make me turn from a once sensible person to a screaming lunatic shaking with emense fear!!! Those things are centipedes and freaking mice! Well I encountered the second (a mouse) in my house tonight!  Like the good mommy I (try to be) am I was in the middle of making butternut squash for my little man! The timer buzzed and I went to put on my handy dandy (never to be used again) oven mit only to feel something warm against my hand! As I throw down the mit and let out a blood curldling scream, Daisy (my new hero) runs in and charges the mit! I see a grey thing run underneath the cabinet and I run, jump on the couch and continue screaming, but am joined with the screams of my once sleeping child!  I peek around the corner and see Daisy as proud as can be standing over the mouse she just killed for her mommy!  Seeing this makes me scream again and I frantically call my husband who of course isn't home while this is going down!  I scream into the phone what is happening and the asshole starts laughing! I yell this is no time to laugh jackass and begin crying as I relive the horrific events!  I decide to call the neighbor Mike to discard of the beast in my kitchen and when he walks in and sees my mascara smeared face he begins to laugh! Ugh, men!!!!  Still shaking I beg him to get my squash out of the oven, but am ready to scream as he opens the drawer where the creature took over my mit!  Long story short, my husband has his work cut out for him tomorrow disinfecting, rearranging, doing whatever he has to do to get those THINGS out of my house! They say to conquer fear you must look it in the eye, they lied! I am more scared than ever of those damn furry things!

No comments:

Post a Comment