Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fourth of July

We had the best 4th of July! It was amazing that this year Tanner could actually partake in activities and understand what was going on! Every year we go to the Corrales Parade! I love it because it's not only where I grew up, but I love seeing former students and the old timers who participate every year. Tanner loved it this year. He spent most of the parade on Papa's lap, but that is where he is the happiest. This year we met up with my friend Stephanie and her two girls (who used to be my preschool students and are now high school and mid school age). I love these girls so much and Tanner was quite the ladies man! We also were very surprised when we heard a "hello" coming from behind (Morgan jumped) from our good friends Brittany with Colin and Tanner's "frenemy" Braylon (actually they have been getting along these days yay)!  We all squeezed together and watched the parade unfold!
looking for candy!


dedication to T.C. You will be missed.



loving the horses!
The view is way better up here!

Mama and Tanner with Colin peeking over haha!
The parade was fun. Long, but fun. We headed back to my parents and went to eat some pizza with them at Tanner's favorite place Dions! He loves eating pizza or in his words "peepee" I know I should correct him, but it is just to dang funny! After pizza we headed home for a very much needed nap before going to the North Valley to see the With family. 

We were invited to dinner at the With's (Morgan's stepdads family). They have the most beautiful yard and even have a putting green with a bunker! Tanner had a blast playing with his cousin Xander! They golfed toghether, although I think Tanner was confused and thought the club was a bat! All in all we had an awesome day, minus my kid being terrified, like death grip around your neck, shaking like he's having a seizure, terrified of fireworks! Oh well he has many more years to get excited about those!!!

Mini Tiger?

Future of the PGA tour I hope!



Hope everyone had a very Happy and Safe 4th of July!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment