Friday, July 8, 2011

Mom's Night Out with Margaritas!!!

Well we were supposed to hit up the pool today with our baby and mommy friends, but my little guy passed out and I won't dare wake him up. So instead I'll tell you all about my fabulous night out with the girls!

Last night we had our first Mommy's Night Out at our local Mexican restruant and totally forgot about counting points endulging in margaritas, tacos, salsa, and everything else that isn't good for the weight watcher diet, but man it was nice! We even talked about things other than our babies *gasp*!  I feel so blessed to have found this group of ladies to hang out with! It seemed like I had a ton of friends while I was single and lost some once I was married and now that I am a mommy those "friends" are pretty non-existent! The best friend who was like a sister that  I thought I would have for life is long gone and maybe that's a good thing. I have grown up and am beginning a new phase in my life and I LOVE it! I feel like the mommy's in my group "get it". They are all first time moms with babies within a month of Tanner, we have the same fears, worries, goals for our kids, and can talk about everything and I really mean everything! I finally feel like I belong and while I love my mom, it's nice not just going to her house every single day and feeling lonely.  Last night was a blast and I can't wait for our next Girls Night and hopefully getting the husband's together too! Here are some of the highlights from last night:
Brittany, Steph, Sarah, and me!

learned that hard way that two margaritas is way too much after not drinking for a year and a half!   
 Looking forward to many more MNO's, laughter and watching our kids grow and become great friends! Thanks for an awesome night girls!

1 comment: