Friday, August 3, 2012

Tanner's 2nd Birthday Party

Last weekend we celebrated Tanner's 2nd birthday! Last year we did the huge, invite everyone party. We both have huge families so it was a wedding reception sized event. This year we wanted to keep it a little more low key and less stressful. We had our parents and close friends over for a BBQ and swimming fun for the kiddos! It was perfect!!! We had such a great time and are so blessed to have so many people, family and friends, who love our little boy.

Here are some of the highlights of the day!


I still can't believe my baby is 2!

The party favors and flowers from our garden

The tractor cake and oh my it was good!
We set up a kiddie pool for the little ones and before any of us had time to put actual suits on our kids, they were in. We dubbed it Diaper Derby 2012.  They had a blast and everyone got along!
Hello. Anyone there?


"Gunkle" Tony hanging with the boys!




 Present opening was interesting this year.  Tanner was so excited and wanted to open and start playing with everything right away! The other kiddos were also very excited about helping him open his gifts which was fine with me cause I got a break! Tanner made out like a bandit! He is fully stocked on cars and tractors and even got his favorite movie Cars!

Books!!!

What's in here Braylon!

Morgan had a good time too being the human jungle gym!


This has to be my favorite picture of the day! Braylon pulling a sag! To say he enjoyed himself is an understatment! He is jus too cute!




All in all we had a fabulous day! My son's smile made the whole day even more special! My heart is a little sad as I realize how fast the last two years have gone by! I pray for many, many more special days with my boy! 

Happy Birthday T!

No comments:

Post a Comment