Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Another Year in the Books

Today marks three years of marriage for Morgan and I. Three years of laughter, tears, smiles, grouchiness (mostly on my part), decisions, and most of all lots of memories! The last three years have not been all rainbows and butterflies, but I can honestly say that I married an amazing man. He is so kind and will do anything for his family. I am one lucky girl and I am so blessed with the life I have.

To celebrate our three whole years, we dropped the little man off with Papa and Mama and headed out for a nice quiet dinner. I haven't had sushi since Morgan broke it to me that those orange things weren't really finely chopped carrots! I decided to be brave and try it once again. I really loved it in the past, but my mind kept getting in the way of trying it again. We headed over to a little resturant named Ichiban. We ordered a few different rolls (my fav was the shrimp tempura roll, minus the eggs) and the New Mexico roll (basically a chili relleno wrapped in seaweed). I am chopstick incompetent and the waitress took forever to bring a fork so I decided to be all kinds of classy and just use my hands, reminding my husband that he married me for better or worse! 

kind of dark, but it's a beautiful coral color
We finished off our evening by stopping by Bootbarn to look at boots for our little man. We are doing family pics in a couple of weeks and I want Tanner to match his daddy. While we were there I found the necklace I have been looking for for months! My hubby made my day by getting it for me and I cannot wait to wear it for our pictures. It is so pretty and just perfect.

And we found Tanner the perfect boots, but needed the booger there to try them on! Guess we will make another trip this weekend.








I am so blessed and thankful that I found a partner and a best friend! We may not always like each other, but I will always love this man with my whole heart! Here's to many more years and lots of memories! 

1 comment: